cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Template Trouble

ptc-4835137
1-Newbie

Template Trouble

Hi all, I have a question about creating custom drawing templates with our company logo. I am trying to create an A sized template and when I thought I had it complete I had to get out of Creo. When I came back in all of my logos and a lot of my text was gone, and it also skewed the size of my page. I tried exporting a current drawing from another software we use as a dwg file and it came in pretty good. I tried to make my template from that and that is what messed up when I came back in. A colleague of mine tried something similar and his company logo comes in initially but when you save, close, and exit software the logo is gone when you come back in. Any suggestions?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

This is highly unusual. How complex is this format? You might consider submitting the files along with a support case to PTC. They can sit and watch what is happening on your computer and see what may be going wrong. If indeed it is a serious bug, they will submit it to engineering for corrections.

Ronald,

Are the images maybe actually still there but behind a table or something like that? I have seen that happen before. You can tell because the bitmaps will still show up in the Drawing feature tree under "Objects".

Top Tags