cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Training

FrankBuck
1-Newbie

Training

I am being transferred to engineering from programming. We have MasterCAM for the programming which I have been using for the last 12 years. Any suggestions for training classes to get up to speed? We have Wildefire 4 and do mechanical assemblies. Thanks.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Frank, PTC University offers a variety of Pro/E courses, web-based and instructor-led. I, however, recommend you start with self-tutorials. Inside Pro/E there are some elementary ones. But you can go further and try some Pro/E tutrials books authored by a third paty (you can find them on amazon.com or such). Once you feel ready, you can consider taking a class with PTC. They are fast-paced. That's why I recommend self learning first. Use Help Center within the software for tutrials and information. It's a rich source. P.S.: I have been training Pro/E for 7 years.

Hatim, Thanks for the input. I looked and found several books that look like they will help.
Top Tags