cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Twisted Pair Cables

ptc-1852440
1-Newbie

Twisted Pair Cables

Hi All, Within Pro Engineer Wildfire 5.0 is it possible the produce Twisted Pair Cables within Pro Cabling. If it is possible, what is the best way of acheiving this? If, not is there a work around. Thanks in advanced Paul
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Haven't used cabling, but I had to 2 a pair of twisted pairs, twisted around themselves, and I did it with variable section sweeps. Turned out very cool. Could have fudged it, but wanted to challenge myself.

Quick example of what CM is talking about; but if you are doing extensive cable routing it's probably not a practical technique.

Hi CM and David, Thanks for youre reply, yes this would be a good work around If you was only producing a couple of cables. Unfortunately, the customer is routing cables all day long. Do you know If this exists within Pro Cabling?
Top Tags