cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Two-D repeat region, hide column

ptc-3121086
1-Newbie

Two-D repeat region, hide column

How can I hide/delete a column in a Two-D repeat region created from a family table? I have a user defined parameter in the family table because if I don't then the generic and all instances will have the same value for the parameter. I need to then hide that parameter because it becomes redundant in the generated Two-D table. Thanks.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Kevin You can do two things, one remove the &parameter callout in the table, or two remove the entire column from the table. Both options applying to repeat region.

Yes, both options apply to a SIMPLE Repeat Region. Those options will not work for a TWO-D Repeat Region used with a family table that has more than one parameter.

Table > Repeat Region... > Filters &fam.inst.param != PARAMETER_NAME_YOU_WISH_TO_REMOVE, PARAMETER_NAME_YOU_WISH_TO_REMOVE_2 or &fam.inst.param == PARAM_TO_KEEP, PARAM_TO_KEEP_2, etc.

Correction: &fam.inst.param.name != or &fam.inst.param.name == Hope this helps. Rodney
Top Tags