cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

When attempting to unbend or flatten the sheet metal, the error 'Feature failed to regenerate' occur

MH_10882801
3-Visitor

When attempting to unbend or flatten the sheet metal, the error 'Feature failed to regenerate' occur

When attempting to unbend or flatten the sheet metal, I encounter the error 'Feature failed to regenerate.' The part is quite intricate with numerous bends. Despite converting it to sheet metal and attempting both unbending and flattening, both efforts resulted in the 'Feature failed to regenerate' error. I am eager to have the part flattened, and I would appreciate any guidance on how to resolve this issue

3 REPLIES 3
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:MH_10882801)

Using the unbend feature, unbend each one-by-one to see which bend is the problem.

From what you have pictured, it looks like the only thing it couldn't unbend is these?

You will likely get more help if you attach the model, please indicate what release of creo you are using and whether it is commercial or educational version.

I am appreciated your answer, Could you delete the picture? I made mistake posting the picture. Thank you very much in advance

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:MH_10882801)

Done. I understand.  

Without additional info, it will likely be impossible to help.

Did you try unbending each bend separately to see which bend was the problem

Top Tags