cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Working directory favorites in Creo 2.0 (gone) *** FIGURED IT OUT ***

BobSchwerdlin
3-Visitor

Working directory favorites in Creo 2.0 (gone) *** FIGURED IT OUT ***

OK, we got it working and here's what we did.

First of all, at the same time we upgraded Creo 2.0 from M040 to M120, we also installed Creo 3.0 F000 do do some internal testing before we roll it out to the entire engineering group. In addition to that, we have also purchased Windchill PDM essentials and have the server up and running, but no users connected yet. There should be nothing related to WC PDMe at this point.

The standard file location for your favorites had been:
C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\PTC\ProENGINEER\Wildfire\.wf\.Settings

The one that works now is:
C:\WINDCHILL_CACHE\.Settings

I just copies over the following two files from the original location to the new location and re-started Creo 2.0 and now, my favorites is working once again.
web_favorites.xml
web_history.xml

Thanks for everyone's thoughtful replies. I appreciate it.

Happy Friday.

Bob Schwerdlin
Sr. Design Engineer,
Dukane Corp.
2900 Dukane Dr.
St. Charles, IL 60174 USA
630-797-4974 direct
-

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags