cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

asm_mbr_DESCRIPTION value

MikeMessenger
1-Newbie

asm_mbr_DESCRIPTION value

Is it possible to change the value of the Intralink parameter "asm_mbr_DESCRIPTION"? I'm using this in a repeat region BOM table, but the Intralink changes aren't being passed onto the drawing. Thanks Mike
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Did you check the parameter value in the part? (open your part, then Tools>Parameters)

This parameter is not listed in the part. Any thoughts?

I probbly missed something, but I don't understand how this parameter can be used in your repeat region if it doesn't exist in the part... I don't use Pro/Intralink, but with Windchill there are some Windchill parameters called "ptc_wm_.......". The parmeter you are talking about seems to be a user-defined parameter, which can be manually created in your part. asm.mbr.DESIGNATION is a report symbol of your repeat region which calls the user-defined parameter "DESIGNATION", isn't it?
SylvainA.
4-Participant
(To:SylvainA.)

The "a" key of my keyboard seems to be sick

anonymous wrote:

....probably.... ....parameter....

Top Tags