cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

creo 2d drawing export

anthonyws
11-Garnet

creo 2d drawing export

Suddenly creo fails to create PDF using quick export or manual export configuration. upon clicking either QUICK EXPORT or EXPORT to create a .pdf, nothing happens. no error or warning. just nothing. 

2 REPLIES 2
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:anthonyws)

If I already have a PDF open with the same name as the one I am creating, I think I see similar.

Another idea, On our large drawings, creo will crash on PDF export so we will  print to a PDF writer instead of using the export.

For me, the print to .pdf option is less desirable. Too many tweaks necessary for satisfactory results.  The Export to .pdf worked fine up till yesterday. The only thing that changed with me system was reinstalling a local network printer that had become "offline" . I suspect the "print manager" somehow populated the creo pdf tool settings. There is zero info on PTC documentation on how the pdf tool works under the hood or how to refresh default settings etc... plenty on how to make a print. I spent several hours with creo documentation and troubleshooting as well as various google searches. also looked through the config.pro settings and nothing searching for pdf or export_pdf. 

Top Tags