cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

creo 4.0 stopped snapping to reference lines on sketch mode.

AN_10014286
6-Contributor

creo 4.0 stopped snapping to reference lines on sketch mode.

hello, 

I am working with Creo 4.0, and suddenly ran into a problem where snapping to sketch reference lines stopped working for some reason. it was working fine before. 
it will snap to vertices and points just fine just doesn't want to snap to lines.
the error does not appear on other computers in my company. 

things I tried:

1- I copied the config.pro file from a working computer
2- reinstalled PTC parametric again.
3- changed snapping setting from the file>options>sketcher menu (tried very high, high, mid)

4- model accuracy to absolute 1.0

0Csk3V2gaD.gif

nothing seems to work and its driving my sanity to its limits.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Martin,

thank you for the reply.

I apologies for the later reply. 

I figured out the problem was actually from the original config.pro. 
for some reason even after I changed the config.pro from the settings it kept referring to the original config.pro.
after deleting the following lines from my config.pro the problem resolved itself.

Screenshot 2024-02-06 121747.png

 I didn't really have time to figure out which one of them was causing that error(or function, idk who would use it tho).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

login as different user on problematic computer and do a test.

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin,

thank you for the reply.

I apologies for the later reply. 

I figured out the problem was actually from the original config.pro. 
for some reason even after I changed the config.pro from the settings it kept referring to the original config.pro.
after deleting the following lines from my config.pro the problem resolved itself.

Screenshot 2024-02-06 121747.png

 I didn't really have time to figure out which one of them was causing that error(or function, idk who would use it tho).

Top Tags