cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

how the itemized list relates to actual parameters in the model

anthonyws
11-Garnet

how the itemized list relates to actual parameters in the model

Maybe I'm jaded but i spent 10 seconds looking at this and it reinforces how cryptic creo can be. A good example would be a physical parameter (length. mass etc). None of this explains how the itemized list relates to actual parameters in the model. It is insanely maddening how non-intuitive this feature is. Most of us are designers and software users, not software engineers. 

I have CSL loads that I would love to report on a drawing. I copy/paste and its there. That is like a stone tablet. why can't this information be available in a table?

1 REPLY 1

I don't know what csl loads are. 

If you have add all these items as parameters you can access them in tables or anywhere really. 

You can import items to the parameter list in a model via a text file.

In tables or notes you can reference the parameter. And it will display. That way all tables are driven from parameters stored in the model.

https://support.ptc.com/help/creo/creo_pma/r10.0/usascii/index.html#page/detail/System_Parameters_for_Drawings.html

Top Tags