cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

issues with ProductView Lite

inkddawg
1-Newbie

issues with ProductView Lite

I havea good number of new drawings created in Wildfire 3.0 that when brought up in ProductView Lite have issues. If the notes and dims are yellow on the Pro drawing, when brought upin PVLite they are displayed faint and unreadable when display is set for monochrome. They will print out the same way. Now, those same drawings displayed in ProductView Standard will display with all notes and dims in readable/printable black. Anyone else see this and perhaps have some tips for me? PVLite is provided with WindChill PDMLink as the default viewer but when the viewer will not provide readable and printable output that is less then effective and functional. I would hate to find out that to get the proper output we would have to purchase PVStandard for everyone in our production line, quality department, purchasing and marketing departments when all they need is a readable image and/or a print.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, Is these drawings you are referring are Published format or direct ProEngineer .drw files. Could you clarify please.

We are experiencing the same issue with Express. If we save the files from Pro/EWildfire 3 M220, the colors are incorrectly rendered in ProductView Express

<u>What is the point of having a free viewer that does not work?</u>

Top Tags