cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

[off topic] Christmas 3D electronic card...

grocha
1-Newbie

[off topic] Christmas 3D electronic card...

My bosses asked me to create a 3D electronic card built in PRO/E like the last 3 years, but this time I am very busy with our customer's projects and I know that PRO/E is a mechanical CAD so takes some time to get a beauty organic form based on christmas theme, and after the design I will need to render it...

Do you guys have something or knows a source of built models like this whichI can import into PRO/E?

"This is one of that things that the company"always" did like this so we MUST do like this again..."

Warm Regards

Guilherme Rocha - Tech Support Consultant

PLM Solutions do Brasil - PTC gold VAR

“A goal without a plan is just a wish.”

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags