cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

regeneration of parts &assembly is slow in creo 3.0

mrd
4-Participant
4-Participant

regeneration of parts &assembly is slow in creo 3.0

i just want to know whether the regenaration in creo 3.0 is very slow or even the system get stuck while do regenaration,intially i thought it was for complex assy but even for the part it is very slow.

is it happening for all???

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:mrd)

Hi,

can you upload some part and defined, what you want to test ?

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Hi Dinesh,

I agree with Martin.  It would be helpful to have some additional information on what you are seeing, in terms of slow regeneration.

It could be caused by the machine configuration, if it is not certified and supported for Creo 3.0 or it could also be model specific.

Thanks,

Amit

mrd
4-Participant
4-Participant
(To:Dale_Rosema)

can u pls let me know which config will creo 3.0 work faster

Hi Dinesh,

I would suggest you test your issue by renaming any config files you are using.  Go to File > Help > System Information and scroll down to the Configuration Information.  This will show you any and all the config.pro, config.sup & *.UI files being read.

Rename them, so they are not being read by the Creo 3.0 session.  Then check your performance issue again.

If you don't see any change, then the issue is not being caused by any configs, but could be a model issue or machine configuration issue.  If you do see better performance during regeneration, then you will need to do some trial & error testing by removing the config options, to find out which option is affecting the regeneration.

Thanks,

Amit

Hi Dinesh,

Still you have this issue...

Top Tags