cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

where can i find traceback.log ? CREO 3.0

verneinvirgile
6-Contributor

where can i find traceback.log ? CREO 3.0

Hi , i'm a french teacher and my class work on CREO , this year we have updating to CREO 3.0 . During working on STEP part assemblies we have many unpredictable crashes an unreplicable ...it's random.

The only way i find to fix the problem is finding the traceback.log .

where can i find traceback.log ?

thanks for reading

Bes regards

VIRGILE VERNEIN

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

traceback.log will be in your working folder. Couple of ways to find your working folder are to look at your icon for launching Creo, right click properties. It's your "start in" folder. Or launch Creo, file open, click the working directory folder and look at the path on the to of the file open dialog.

Traceback.log is a text file you can open with a text editor but you will likely not find any useful info in there. It's generally for submitting to PTC tech support where they can read it and possibly diagnose potential problems.

Dear Stephen, thank you for the tip , i'll try to find it in the computers

Thanks  a lot

Top Tags