cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How to change the sequence or step speed(fps) in Creo Illustrate for publishing in Vuforia Studio?

IB_10645210
12-Amethyst

How to change the sequence or step speed(fps) in Creo Illustrate for publishing in Vuforia Studio?

Dear PTC community,

Please, advise how I can change the fps speed for the already-done sequence. My current sequence is too slow and I want it to play 2xfaster.

I see that there is an option to play it faster within the Creo Illustrate:

IB_10645210_0-1691599436675.png

I know that I can manually shrink the length of each step or if necessary shrink each effect duration: it takes too long for 10 sequences.(20 steps each).

But I don't know how to set 2x speed for fps for publishing pvz and  c3di  Vuforia Studio. Please advise any solution,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The option you have shown is simply a playback speed and does not affect the published output.

The only way to slow down the playback in the published files is to stretch the step in the timeline as you have mentioned.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

The option you have shown is simply a playback speed and does not affect the published output.

The only way to slow down the playback in the published files is to stretch the step in the timeline as you have mentioned.

@agarland  thank you for your response.

but 😢 still have hope ...

Probably there is some Java script way in Vuforia Studio to play steps faster/slower.

Nope.

Like Adrian said, if you want the sequence to go faster, you modify the sequence (in Illustrate) to make it run faster.

😭

the reason for this is simple - the definition IS the definition. In the same way that you cannot change the shape of a part, you cannot change the order or the timing of the sequence. 

Top Tags