cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Moving Callout in Creo Illustrate

MH_10784241
5-Regular Member

Moving Callout in Creo Illustrate

I am using Creo Illustrate 7.1. I have a callout for all the bolts in my figure but the callout is for the left hand side. I want to move the callout to one of the bolts on the right side. How do I move this callout so that it still highlights all the bolts related to the callout? 

3 REPLIES 3

Hi MH_,

I don't know if I understand you correctly.

But my answer to your question would be: Simply delete the callout and re-insert it on the right-hand side at one of the bolts.

Best regards

Ramon

I assume you are using the 'Draw one for same item' option to get a single callout for multiple instances of the same part.

If that is the case there is currently no way to control which instance the callout points to.

I would suggest logging an idea if this is an enhancement you would like to see.

Be sure to include as much detail of the usecase as you can as this will help us better understand how to deliver the functionality you are looking for.

Thanks

Adrian

MH_10784241
5-Regular Member
(To:agarland)

Thank you. Yes I am using the ‘Draw one for same item’ option to get a single callout for multiple instances of the same part. I will submit this as an idea.

Top Tags