cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

CREO 2.0 CRASHING

MichaelDouglas
8-Gravel

CREO 2.0 CRASHING

Ever since installing 2.0 we keep getting a "Fatal error encountered. A traceback blah blah". It does it when ever it gets tired I guess. Could be outting together an assembly, could be running a quick simulate. i have had it happen when i am not attached to the company server so i now it is not a server issue. It happens on a various laptops and desktop computers. I have installed and re-installed nothing has fixed it any thoughts? The ptc boys we have talked to say they cannot read the tracer file so it is of no use.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

We're also experiencing the same problem during testing before upgrade. We use Creo 2.0 M020. I have used both Creo 1.0 and Creo 2.0 previous M-releases not experiencing this problem.

However, before upgrading to M020 we also change OS from XP 32-bit to W7 64-bit so either it could be related to M020 release or OS. Would be interesting to know your M-version and OS.

We have not created a call to Tech Support yet as it's very time consuming trying to narrow down what's causing the crashes. M030 is scheduled for release in Nov so we want to give it a try first.

it just crashed again trying to insert an o-ring. we are running w7 m020 so don't think.

On another forum I saw that M030 is scheduled for Release Nov 30.

Top Tags