cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Creao Animation real time duration

gfraulini
17-Peridot

Creao Animation real time duration

Goodmorning to everyone,

I use Creo 8.0.9.0 and I'm wondering how to create an animation based on a MDO analisys that has the "real time duration".

If I set the time.duration of 10 seconds, I expect this duration will be respected when I make the video exportation; all of this means the mechanism has the real velocity. 

If the mechanism is simple,  more or less the duration/velocity is respected; if the animation is a bit complicated, the "post-production" video will be longher.

Is there the possibility to impose the video exportation duration?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:gfraulini)

I have only used the animation module (not sure if you are doing the same) and it has been a while, but there is a setting for FPS or frames per second during the export.

Capture.PNG

There is a rate setting in the time domain 

Capture.PNG

If your "rate" is not equal to your FPS then there is going to be a multiplication factor of rate/FPS applied to your time length you have specified.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:gfraulini)

I have only used the animation module (not sure if you are doing the same) and it has been a while, but there is a setting for FPS or frames per second during the export.

Capture.PNG

There is a rate setting in the time domain 

Capture.PNG

If your "rate" is not equal to your FPS then there is going to be a multiplication factor of rate/FPS applied to your time length you have specified.

Top Tags