cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Creo Simulate Load Driven By Parameter

nhall
11-Garnet

Creo Simulate Load Driven By Parameter

Hi,

I am running a simulation with a measured load at one side, and applied load at another. For all intents and purposes, it is a non-symmetric see-saw, where I have a target load at one end, with a load (in this instance, a pressure value) applied to a pad at the other end.

I will have 9 individual tests to complete (each test is at a different angle), so I was hoping to run a feasibility study to save myself the trial and error involved in guessing the input load multiple times until I get a close result. I have had a bit of a play around and created a parameter, which I then drove a load value with. 

It seems to accept the input parameter (I can drive a static analysis from it) but when it comes to doing a study, I get the '!' of doom with no indication of the cause of failure. Screenshots of my parameter and study are below.

Is what i am trying actually possible and if so, is there something obvious I am missing?

nhall_0-1702479277977.png

nhall_1-1702479382056.png

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags