cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Disappearing Callouts

ptc-2659646
1-Newbie

Disappearing Callouts

Hello again! When I first started using IsoDraw the callouts worked flawlessly. Today when I went to customize it (add an arrowpoint and put a circle around the number etc.) after completing the only thing that would show up was the line/arrow; no number and no circle. I've tried creating and recreating new callout styles but am getting nothing. I even reset all my preferences back to factory default and that did not help either. If you know to the solution to this problem or have any suggestions, please let me know! Thanks!
1 REPLY 1

Hi Kate, there could be several reasons for the behavior of the callouts that you experienced. The text could be set to white, what would "eleminate" the text. You can double check this by toggling the preview by pressing Ctrl+k. If the text shows up and and the circle is displayed in green, altering the color settings will fix your challenge. If you set an endpoint on the leader line and it will not display, you may edit the line style and put the endpoint / dot on the other end. I keep my fingers crossed that this helps. regards, Christian
Top Tags