cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Extension "batch7_en.isp"

JoseValdes
1-Newbie

Extension "batch7_en.isp"

Can someone help me with the syntax of the following line of a macro?
58ecb928e5
The problem must be with the -m switch because the following line runs fine:
58ecb928e5
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Jose, please check if the whole string is correct. To double check you find the deciption here: http://www.ptc.com/appserver/wcms/standards/freefull_cskdb.jsp?im_dbkey=98362&icg_dbkey=900 Did you try it with a different macro and it did not work either? Also please check if the macro is visible in IsoDraw at all and if you added the macro name and not the name of the *.ism file. Also you may consider that there is a difference between IsoDraw 7.0 and IsoDraw 7.1. which you can read about in the link above as well. Much success, Christian

Hey Christian, Sorry, but that 'description' doesn't help because I am executing the Batch Tool from a macro; the description explains how to do it from the Windows Command Line. >> You wrote: Did you try it with a different macro and it did not work either? I just tried it with another macro, and it did not work. >> You wrote: Also please check if the macro is visible in IsoDraw at all and if you added the macro name and not the name of the *.ism file. Yes, the macro is visible; I can run it from the Macro menu in IsoDraw. And I am sure that I am using the name of the macro and NOT the ISM file. Since you asked, my IsoDraw version number is 7.0 M040. Your response to my post makes me think that the context of this line of code might help you troubleshoot my problem. For that reason, I've included my ISM file. Christian, I hope you can help me. If not, I'll have to open a trouble ticket with PTC because I am using the Batch Tool exactly as it is explained in the IsoDraw Help file. Thanks, Jose

Jose, you run the batch too from within a macro in IsoDraw? I did not yet check into that. I recommend you go ahead and contact PTC support. They can provide you all the time and service you need to solve this matter. regards, Christian
Top Tags