cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Need to use File Opened event.

gbélanger
11-Garnet

Need to use File Opened event.

I need to call a method right after a file is opened in the editor.

Is there such an event somewhere ?  I can't find it.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your answer, I ended up using doc_add_callback(current_doc(), 'context_changed', 'triggerContextChanged');  so that as soon as a click happened within the document, I was handling the logic from there.  Which was sufficient enough for me.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Alexia
13-Aquamarine
(To:gbélanger)

Hi,

Search the Help Center topic for 'editinit' 

• editinit subdirectory
Holds .acl, .js, .class, and .vbs files. Note that when you run Arbortext Editor with the -c option, any applications in this subdirectory are not executed at startup.
All files of the supported application types are executed each time a non-ASCII document is opened for editing. Files in this directory act on a document opened in the Edit window. 
Files in this directory act on a document opened using AOM when the OPEN_EDITINIT flag is used with the Application.openDocument method.
I hope this is of help
Alexia

Alexia

Thanks for your answer, I ended up using doc_add_callback(current_doc(), 'context_changed', 'triggerContextChanged');  so that as soon as a click happened within the document, I was handling the logic from there.  Which was sufficient enough for me.  

Top Tags