cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

printServices4-0.styler and printServices4-0.genfos file out of sync on version 8.1

KF_10432003
5-Regular Member

printServices4-0.styler and printServices4-0.genfos file out of sync on version 8.1

How to resolve printServices4-0.styler and printServices4-0.genfos file out of date or re-exported Arbortext Editor?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Gareth is correct, someone has made a change to the stylesheet. If you open the style sheet and save it again, then under file  choose update stylesheet for editor. This will update the genfos file and should make the error go away. Also, if the stylesheet is at an older save than the genfos file it will also give you that message.

I have put in an enhancement request that when you save the style sheet it automatically updates the genfos file.

Bryon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

From memory, the .genfos file is actually compiled from the .styler file. I think you should be able to delete the .genfos and then the system will re-generate. Test that out first 😉

Gareth is correct, someone has made a change to the stylesheet. If you open the style sheet and save it again, then under file  choose update stylesheet for editor. This will update the genfos file and should make the error go away. Also, if the stylesheet is at an older save than the genfos file it will also give you that message.

I have put in an enhancement request that when you save the style sheet it automatically updates the genfos file.

Bryon

Top Tags