cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Lightweight Graphics Representation

llie
16-Pearl

Lightweight Graphics Representation

We are trying to get LGR to work in Creo 2 Parameteric M050 and M090 tied to PDMLink 10.1 M040. We have followed the documentation provided by the local PTC rep who we have worked with for many years. We can it it to work with the files saved locally but not tied to PDMLink.

I am able to spin and zoom on the thumbnail in PDMLink, but when we open a file using LGR in Creo, we get outlined boxes representing the parts and subassemblies.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Lance Lie

3 REPLIES 3
BillRyan
15-Moonstone
(To:llie)

Do you have the settings outlined in this image?

Picture1.jpg

llie
16-Pearl
(To:BillRyan)

Bill,

I appreciate the image, but those settings are only if you are to publish locally to your hard drive. We are using Creo 2 M050 and PDMLink 10.1 M040 with a couple CADWorkers that automatically publish on Check-In.

I can get it to create the .pvt using the settings that you specify above, but not tied to a CADWorker. There is a PTC Document that specifies settings that I have walked thru with numerous PTC Tech Support and we still cannot get it to work correctly.

Lance

llie
16-Pearl
(To:llie)

send me an email and I will send you the PTC Configure Light Graphics with Windchill document.

-

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags