cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Multiple Leader Lines?

James2006
1-Newbie

Multiple Leader Lines?

Does anyone know how to add more than one leader line to a note?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

James, Just hold down the <Ctrl> key, and keep picking. This works in Part or Drawing mode. In a Drawing, remember to pick Free Point if you want your arrows at arbitray points in space. David

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

James, Just hold down the <Ctrl> key, and keep picking. This works in Part or Drawing mode. In a Drawing, remember to pick Free Point if you want your arrows at arbitray points in space. David

Works like a charm, thank you!

I realize this is an old posting, but I am just now trying to find a solution...

I am trying to add multiple leader lines from both a text entry and a dimension radius callout in Annotation 18.1.

The cntl key didn't seem to work... Is there a way???

Thanks, Lynda

I know this is an old post but I was struggling with this too (on Creo 3.0) until some one showed me.

If it is a note just right click on the note and go to additional leader.

If it is a Geometric Tolerance, create it selecting one face to begin with and add all the values, datums etc.

Then Right Click on GD&T - Edit attachment, then when Mod options tool bar comes up select add Ref and pick the additional face.  

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags