cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Showing Mass Properties analysis in the Model Tree

cfrascona
1-Newbie

Showing Mass Properties analysis in the Model Tree

I'm hopfull someone can help me with this. I've tryed asking tech-support, althougth he was very helpfull we were'nt able to get this working. When I run a Mass Properties analysis it doesn't show in the model tree. I have run the analysis about 6 or 7 models and the analysis shows up in the tree, but now the analysis will not show up on newer model and analysis.

Thanks in advance for any help

3 REPLIES 3

Chuck,

Analysis results will create a feature in model tree, if Results were computed using option "Feature". Results with saved analysis will not create any feature in model tree, saved analysis can look in "Saved Analysis" under Analysis tab. If required, you can create features of saved analysis, Analysis > Saved analysis > Select the saved analysis in list > Select "Create feature of Saved analysis" (Second icon in bottom of saved analysis) > Enter name for analysis feature, this will create a feature in model tree.

Mahesh,

I am not sure, whether any Creo license enables user to create analysis feature. It seems to me that some specific module must be present in the license... Do you know which one is it ?

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Martin,

Limitaions in Analysis will needs Behavioral Modeling Extension

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags