cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Change value in drawing option from inch to mm in Creo Parametric 9.0.4

SS_10704479
4-Participant

Change value in drawing option from inch to mm in Creo Parametric 9.0.4

Dear PTC experiencer 

I would like to know that "Are there some configure to set the value column as highlight red color in attached file to show in millimeter unit? " 

Anyone who have experience about this. Kindly guide me how to set as my desire.

Thank you in advance. 

James 

3 REPLIES 3
RPN
17-Peridot
17-Peridot
(To:SS_10704479)

The sheet drives it.

doc00232.png

The option you are looking for is drawing_units. It is located in the Miscellaneous options group.

GabrielZaha_0-1705333310699.png

Be aware that after changing the option from inch to mm you will need to also update the values for all options that are referring to linear sizes such are text_height or draw_arrow_length.

You can also load Iso.dtl located under <Creo load point>\CommonFiles\Text directory and start from there.

If this is something you need to do often, I suggest to save the drawing options to your library and to set the config.pro options pro_dtl_setup_dir or drawing_setup_file.

You can also apply the DTL file to your drawing template. This way, it is possible to have different templates with the different DTL options and you can choose the required one each time a drawing is made.

Top Tags