cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Creo 5.0 and VBA Excel Error in DLL

HaGs
7-Bedrock

Creo 5.0 and VBA Excel Error in DLL

Hello members,

I have an inexplicable phenomenon. My VBA tool runs perfectly on 4 computers, with one PC I get the message: Process Fails: Unknown error occurred. Error No: 48 Error: Error loading a DLL" The connection to Creo works, the message only appears when a procedure is called. Dim startLevel As New Cintseq Set gAllAsmbls = New Collection Set gUsedAsm = assemblyIn Call listSubAsmComponents(startLevel) '<-- here comes the error message Set collectEachAsblyComponentPath = gAllAsmbls" It's probably because of the Cintseq!? Other subs that don't have Cintseq run on Creo.
Does anyone have any advice on this?

---------------------------------------

Translated text from German to English using google translate. Done by community moderation team.

Hallo Mitglieder,

hab da ein nicht erklärbares Phenomän.

Mein VBA Tool läuft auf 4 Rechner einwandfrei, bei einem PC kommt die Meldung:

Process Failes: Unknown error occured. Error No: 48 Error: Fehler beim Laden einer DLL"

Die Verbindung zu Creo funktioniert, nur beim Aufrufen einer Prozedur kommt es zu der Meldung.

Dim startLevel As New Cintseq

Set gAllAsmbls = New Collection

Set gUsedAsm = assemblyIn

Call listSubAsmComponents(startLevel)  '<-- hier kommt die Fehlermeldung

Set collectEachAsblyComponentPath = gAllAsmbls"

Es liegt wohl an dem Cintseq !?

Andere Subs, die kein Cintseq haben, laufen mit Creo.

Hat hierzu jemand einen Rat ?
---------------------------------------

3 REPLIES 3
HaGs
7-Bedrock
(To:HaGs)

Hi again,

I've tried now to reinstall and install Creo 5.0.3.0, but without any positive effect to the Problem, its still the same,

what can i do further ?

Its only on one Workstation, really strange.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:HaGs)

Is that workstation running the same version of Excel as the others?

HaGs
7-Bedrock
(To:BenLoosli)

Hi Be, 

Thanks for your hint. 

Jep the same version, office 13, when i remember correct. But yesterday evening i could enclose the fault. When i logged on with my username, then the vba code runns correct, and with the other username it fails. So there must be something wrong in the win registry i guess. Now our IT try to find a solution. 

Top Tags