cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

No write access C:\\Windows\systems32\

jbajda
1-Newbie

No write access C:\\Windows\systems32\

I'm very new to the Creo Program.  After installing the program and getting the student licensing, I am having trouble loading the parts from the Creo Parametric 2.0 tutorial DVD into the program itself.  When running the DVD, I get a script error. I've saved the tutorial files to my hard drive, but when the Creo Parametric program loads, I get - No write access C:\\Windows\system32\.

Any advice to troubleshoot?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:jbajda)

Hi Joe,

Please submit your issue by using "Academic Support Request":

Academic Case Logger

PTC Academic Program | Academic Technical Support | PTC

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Joe,

You can submit a case for TS as suggested by Vladmir however prior that try changing the startin directory for Creo:

Select Creo Shortcut > Right Click > Properties

Change Startin directory to Documents folder.

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Joe,

Any update on this post which you can share here?

Top Tags