cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Toolkit ProUITree scroll position

srosell
6-Contributor

Toolkit ProUITree scroll position

I have a few instances in my code where I have a UI tree that is longer than the height of the screen and I want to scroll to a specific position.

One example is when i select a tree node using ProUITreeSelectednamesSet (or otk equivalent) I want the scroll position to be set so that the selected node is visible without needing to scroll down manually and search for the highlighted node.

Another example is setting the scroll position to the top after a node is added because the default seems to be to scroll to the bottom of the tree.

1 REPLY 1

@srosell wrote:

I have a few instances in my code where I have a UI tree that is longer than the height of the screen and I want to scroll to a specific position.

One example is when i select a tree node using ProUITreeSelectednamesSet (or otk equivalent) I want the scroll position to be set so that the selected node is visible without needing to scroll down manually and search for the highlighted node.

Another example is setting the scroll position to the top after a node is added because the default seems to be to scroll to the bottom of the tree.

Hi,

please ask PTC Support.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags