cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Value Selection from Repeat Region Table

bparikh-2
4-Participant

Value Selection from Repeat Region Table

Hi,

Currently I have created Repeat Region table, which displays list of required components from assembly (based on given input through Pro/Notebook). Example table is shown below:

TABLE 1.JPG

Number of rows in this table may vary based on input given through pro/Notebook (Layout).  Also range of values for parameter A and C may change. For e.g. for "X" value of B, we have 4 rows, with range of values for parameter A = 20 to 50 and for parameter C = 0.50 to 0.65. For "Y" value of B, we may have 8 rows, with A = 20 to 90 and C= 0.50 to 0.85.

Now, I am looking to set up a calculation in assembly relation. For this calculation, value of variable should be picked from Repeat Region table. In my calculation, I want Creo to Automatically pick up the Highest value of Parameter C and Lowest value of parameter A from current Repeat region table.

Is this Possible? Please help me.

Thanks,

Bhavin

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags