cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

vb

xhabuer
1-Newbie

vb

Hello everyone

I´m new on VBAPI, and my teacher asked me to use VBAPI to chance some details from CREO 3.0. Did anyone knows how to set the Environment by the VS2012 and using it.

Thanks.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

The setup procedure for Visual Studio is described in detail in the VB.API browser coming with your Creo Parametric installation.

The docs (API browser) are located in <creo_inst_dir>/Creo 3.0\M060\Common Files\vbapi\vbapidoc

In the User's Guide there is an introduction on how to do the setup and configuration of Visual Studio:

Andreas

gkoch
1-Newbie
(To:xhabuer)

If the answer from Andreas has helped you answering your questions, please mark it as Correct Answer.

This will help the community in distinguishing threads where answers can be found from threads that are still waiting for an answer.

Thanks,

Gunter

Top Tags