cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Creo Elements Direct 8.0 License Server

RG_10785686
2-Guest

Creo Elements Direct 8.0 License Server

Creo Elements Direct Express won't open. Get the One Time Activation dialogue box then the proxy server dialogue box, then the request license dialogue box. Get the 72 hour activation code and enter it and it says it is invalid. 

Anyone else having this issue??

Thanks, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Okay just started looking for alternatives and tried one last time and was able to get the 72 hour license to work. Hopefully the license with no time limit will start working soon. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Okay just started looking for alternatives and tried one last time and was able to get the 72 hour license to work. Hopefully the license with no time limit will start working soon. 

Any update on this? Downloaded Creo Elements Direct Modeling Express 8.0 but could not open it up as it was asking for proxy name and port.

Hello NS_10865890
Follow this description

Best regards

Friedhelm

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )

Hello

you wrote:

>Okay just started looking for alternatives and tried one last time and was able to get the 72 hour license to work. 

Can you explain what you did to achieve this?

Best regards

Friedhelm

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )

Hallo Friedhelm

manual 72 h license works now. It is a pain that the lic server is not running anymore at ptc and not clear why

- programm can be still downloaded but doenst works as promised

- no solution to transfer files, even commercial payed would be ok, or reuse the program with local 1 year key is offered

good night ptc

BR

Hello   BR_9969714

nice that it works for you but my question was directet to   RG_10785686

To  RG_10785686

>Okay just started looking for alternatives and tried one last time and was able to get the 72 hour license to work.

Can you explain what you did to achieve this?

What did you do differently from before when the activation code didn't work?

To BR_9969714

You wrote

>- programm can be still downloaded but doenst works as promised

What is promised?  If you would like to go to the download page.
https://www.ptc.com/en/products/creo/elements-direct/modeling-express
There you can see under System requirements:
*Internet: Active Internet connection required to run software every 72 hours
Below in the link
https://www.ptc.com/en/products/creo/elements-direct/modeling-express/system-requirements
Internet requirements: Active Internet connection required for product activation.
Note: Product reactivation is required every three days.

That is all we were promised, and unfortunately that is the case at the moment.

>even commercial payed would be ok

To give you an idea of the scale.   Price in Germany € 3,280.00 plus VAT. 
Subscription /1 year with automatic renewal.

But even there you can't load your data already created with Express.

Best regards

Friedhelm

Top Tags