cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Chinese values are shown as garbled in Kepware 6.13

NT_10644172
3-Visitor

Chinese values are shown as garbled in Kepware 6.13

Hi, 

I connect Kepware 6.13 to our Siemens PLC by using OPC UA. But there is a problem that some of the messages are written in Chinese and when we try to monitor them on Kepware Quick Client, they are appeared as garbled. 

Capture.PNG

Best Regards, 

Nava

4 REPLIES 4

Similar issue - "Chinese characters become garbled are writing to Kepware from Thingworx": https://community.ptc.com/t5/Kepware/Chinese-characters-become-garbled-are-writing-to-Kepware-from/td-p/665995

Hello VladimirN, 

Thank you so much for your comment. I checked the post that you shared, and found that this issue should be solved since Kepware6.8, but I am using Kepware6.13 and still found this issue. Do you know if there is any configuration that I should set in order to be able to activate this "reading Chinese" feature

Thank you, 

Nava

@NT_10644172,

My name is Chris, and I am a Kepware Community Agent.  I recommend open a Support Ticket with the Kepware team as I believe this issue will need Kepware Developer engagement. I will be able to monitor the support ticket and potentially update this original post with possible resolution. Here is a link to the login page where a support ticket can be opened:

Thanks,

*Chris

Thank  you Chris, 
I will ask our supplier to create the Ticket. 

Best Regards, 

Nava

Top Tags