cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

30 day trial mathcad does not work

IL_10778485
4-Participant

30 day trial mathcad does not work

I have this issue that I can not activate my 30day trial license in my computer. The tab prmots that the license is activated, see the first figure, however I promts me this error.

IL_10778485_0-1694530168847.png

This is the error that I have been prompted with. I have to mention that the license is not older than 30 days.

IL_10778485_1-1694530204630.png

2 REPLIES 2
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:IL_10778485)

Run ipconfig/all and verify that the IP address for your computer matches what is shown in the Installation dialog box. If running on a laptop, the machine may have  multiple NIC cards/addresses. If MathCad comes with PTC status, run that to get the address that PTC software expects to find. You may need to request a new license file that matches the NIC address that PTC expects to find. You can also reconfigure your laptop to use a the NIC card address that is generated in your license file, but this is a rather complex operation involving RegEdit.

Beyond that, you will need to contact the license support group at PTC as this is the user Community and no one here has access to the license generation tools of PTC.

IL_10778485
4-Participant
(To:BenLoosli)

The is one weird thing that happened too. This might be useful. Whenever I would request the 30 day trial, the application would show that my license was valid. Approximately after 30 minutes I was removen all the license privileges and the license didnt work no more, prompting me with the issue that I stated above.

Top Tags