cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Installing MCAD 14 QuickSheets

JohnRudnicki
14-Alexandrite

Installing MCAD 14 QuickSheets

I had to install MCAD 14 on a new machine. To my great surprise, that went well, except that I cannot access QuickSheets. When I try, I get the message below. Can anyone help with this?

JohnRudnicki_0-1707249602057.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:JohnRudnicki)

It's indeed surprising that you managed to install (and run?) Mathcad 14 on a new machine.

Did you install the resource center with Mathcad 14 (can you open QuickSheets from the "Help" menu)?

Success!

Luc

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

It's indeed surprising that you managed to install (and run?) Mathcad 14 on a new machine.

Did you install the resource center with Mathcad 14 (can you open QuickSheets from the "Help" menu)?

Success!

Luc

JohnRudnicki
14-Alexandrite
(To:LucMeekes)

Yes, but a pleasant surprise. Yes, I can open the QuickSheets from the "Help" menu, which is good enough for me. Thanks for the suggestion.

I spoke too soon. I was not able to run MathCad 14. Does anyone have any suggestions for installing and getting to work on Windows 11. It is running for me on Windows 10.

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III

Doesn't Win11 have this compatibility assistant (such as was introduced back in WinXP)?

Success!
Luc

1. You can try repairing Mathcad 14 installation. Go to the "Control Panel" on your computer, select "Programs and Features," find Mathcad 14 in the list of installed programs, right-click on it, and choose "Repair."

2. What Windows OS are you using?

JohnRudnicki
14-Alexandrite
(To:VladimirN)

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion but when I tried it I rec'd the message

JohnRudnicki_0-1707505580983.png

Using Windows 11.

But I discovered that I can access the Quicksheets from Help, which is good enough for me.

Top Tags