cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Mathcad Prime 9.0 Install affecting Windows 10 | Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL)

dheidebrecht
8-Gravel

Mathcad Prime 9.0 Install affecting Windows 10 | Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL)

Just putting this question out there into the Mathcad community, has anyone experienced issues with the installation of mathcad prime 9.0 affecting/losing Windows 10 | Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) configurations?

3 REPLIES 3

Hi dheidebrecht,

Thanks for using the Community! 

From when did you start encountering this issue? 

Could you please elaborate the issue and also steps to reproduce? 

Regards,

Anurag 

This was reported by a user that had installed the upgrade on their machine from Mathcad Prime 7.0...I am not certain if this was caused by the Mathcad Prime 9 upgrade or whether this was due to a recent KB upgrade to the system since they were both applied over the same weekend. I was just wondering if anyone else had seen this as an issue before. If not, then we can point the issue towards a windows update that broke the capabilities for this user.

Thank you.

I recommend opening a New Case for Technical Support - "Open a Support Case": https://support.ptc.com/apps/cs_loggers/case_logger/auth/ssl/log

Top Tags