cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

An equation with an integral

ptc-1793698
7-Bedrock

An equation with an integral

Hello!

I have some questions.

These are in the worksheet named as "Equation with Id"

KL

3 REPLIES 3
PhilipOakley
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-1793698)

Kristjan,

(I'm sure you know the thread should be marked as a question under discussions... rather than a blog post)

The last fault (at the end of the sheet) is that I.g is already defined as a scalar, so you can't do the final assignement because you can't index into I.g to set its u'th value.

Use another variable rather than I.g at that point.

It was hard to tell which questions where rhetorical, and which were specific questions for the collaborators (e.g. you have already done a spline, so the question asking about doing it is somewhat rehetorical)

Philip

No,

really I was asking if this equation (right at the beginning) can be solved that way I propose there or not.

And the splining there is just because to give there all necessary components to discuss this equation and a possible way to improve it.

But using another variable at the end of the sheet is not enough.

u turns red and the message is "This value must be a matrix".

Sorry for posting this here. Next post will be in its right place, ie. in Discussions.

Kristjan.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-1793698)

The problem is that other forum members cannot post post worksheet here, Try creating a discussion and you might get a better response.

Mike

Top Tags