cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Automatic content

jkrulak
1-Newbie

Automatic content

Hello,

I am thinking to update my mathcad 15 to mathcad prime 3.0 and I was wondering if prime 3.0 has automatic content like microsoft office. Please has anybody prime 3.0 and know to say me if it has smth like this?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:jkrulak)

I assume you mean an automatic table of contents. In which case, no. Prime doesn't even allow subscripts and superscripts in text, so something as fancy as an automatic table of contents is a pipe dream. Prime is also missing many of the other features of Mathcad 15 (it has a few features Mathcad 15 doesn't, but it's missing very many features that Mathcad 15 (heck, even Mathcad 😎 has.

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:RichardJ)

Richard Jackson wrote:

I assume you mean an automatic table of contents. In which case, no. Prime doesn't even allow subscripts and superscripts in text, so something as fancy as an automatic table of contents is a pipe dream. Prime is also missing many of the other features of Mathcad 15 (it has a few features Mathcad 15 doesn't, but it's missing very many features that Mathcad 15 (heck, even Mathcad 😎 has.

Do you think it knows mathematical regression is something that's done to numbers not capability?

Besides, I think it jolly unfair of people to compare Prime 3 with Mathcad 15 - I mean, what could Mathcad 3 do? Let's wait until Prime 15 to do a proper comparison.

Can we, um, skip Prime 12, though. The law of historical similitude suggests things will not go well for it.

Stuart

Thank you for response.

Top Tags