cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

BAR GRAPHS

Anousheh
6-Contributor

BAR GRAPHS

Hello,

Would anyone please look at the attached worksheet? At the end of this worksheet there is a bar graph that represent delta beta values and delta beta old values as bar graphs for 3 different numbers. As it can be seen, they are at top of each other. I would like to have these bars to be separated and plotted side by side.

I need your help.

Thank you

Anousheh

5 REPLIES 5
StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:Anousheh)

Try adding 0.01 to the last 3 x-axis values ...

Stuart

Anousheh
6-Contributor
(To:StuartBruff)

Hello Stuart,

Thank you. This solved the problem. Is there any other way to overcome this?

Anousheh

PS Did you get my message few minutes ago? I found your name in two different formats! wich one is correct?

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II

Anousheh Rouzbehani wrote:

Hello Stuart,

Thank you. This solved the problem. Is there any other way to overcome this?

I don't know ... that was just a quick look, quick fix, but I'm not entirely happy with it. If I get time later, I'll have a look at it in a bit more detail.

PS Did you get my message few minutes ago? I found your name in two different formats! wich one is correct?

Yes, I did, thanks. Both are correct, I tend to use one for work-related matters and the other for personal stuff (which it mostly is).

Stuart

Anousheh
6-Contributor
(To:StuartBruff)

Thank you Stuart. Let's keep this discussion open until you get a chance to look at the issue in more detail.

Anousheh

Anousheh
6-Contributor

Hello Stuart,

When you reply, how do you quote my writing?

I guess this is why I receive e-mail whenever you reply to my posts (which is very helpful).

Thanks,

Anousheh

Top Tags