cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Bad Links in News and Information Sidebar?

EricSeelye
7-Bedrock

Bad Links in News and Information Sidebar?

Has anyone else been having trouble with the links in the Mathcad Prime 3.0 "News and Information" sidebar? Many times when I click on one of the "find out more" links, all I get is a page that says, "Sorry! We can't find your page."

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Eric,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We recently underwent a revamp of our website, which caused some of those links to become outdated. We are now working on fixing the issue.

Thanks again,

Luke Westbrook

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:EricSeelye)

Yes, I see the same problem. My solution is to close the News and Information, and forget it ever existed.

Thanks, Richard. Actually I thought of doing that too, but I am a fairly new user, and I think the content might be helpful to me. I would think PTC would want this feature to work.

Anyway, I have found that I can eventually find the resources, it just takes a little digging/searching on my part.

Thanks, again.

Hi Eric,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We recently underwent a revamp of our website, which caused some of those links to become outdated. We are now working on fixing the issue.

Thanks again,

Luke Westbrook

You're welcome, Luke and thanks for working on a solution.

Merry Chirstmas, everybody!

Top Tags