cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Calculating multiple answers in one integral-calculation.

ptc-4944328
1-Newbie

Calculating multiple answers in one integral-calculation.

Hi - I'm having trouble here.

I have a function, in which i can calculate the area beneath it. Now i'm asked to 'step-by-step' calculate the area, for 0 to 1, 1 to 2, 2 to 3 (45 times) with this formula:

Unavngivet.png

x and y being the 0 to 1, 1 to 2, 2 to 3 and so on.

But instead of repeating this step 45 times, i would like it to just print 45 answers. I tried something like this without success:

Unavngivet2.png

This is just for the first 3 of 45.

6 REPLIES 6

Something like the attached helpful?

Norm

For some reason i can't open the file - I'm using MathCad 15.0.0.436. Can you put an image up instead or save as another version? 🙂

Thanks in advance.

k.png

Well, that's an option, but again I would need to do it line by line. My brother had a look and this was what i was looking for:

Unavngivet3.png

But thanks for the fast reply! 🙂

Didn't see that post when I was writing up mine. Pretty much the same (with the difference that your sheet gives you 46 and not 45 values.

Glad you are up and running, anyway

If asking a question it would be beneficial for all if you post a worksheet, too (choose extended editor in the upper right).

It makes it easier to help as one has not to retype the data and/or equations and it helps to detect the version of Mathcad the answer is asked for.

I don't understand why you will use a solve block as Mathcad can calculate integrals out of the box.

Would this help:

IntCalc1.png

Top Tags