cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Copy and Paste Math Regions

DavidWilloughby
4-Participant

Copy and Paste Math Regions

Prime 2 does not seem to allow you to copy a math region and paste to another application, such as Word. Any Ideas?

8 REPLIES 8

Print to PDF, Open in Adobe Reader, Snapshot tool select, paste to Word.

From Mathcad Prime 2.0 can only save in "XPS" format, or print the document in "PDF" format. Direct transfer to MS Word is not supported.

Without copy and paste, Mathcad Prime is useless for me. By using the way round via PDF and snapshot, I get a prixel graph out of the vector graph. So it is no more possible to edit the graphs e.g. changing fonts, colors, adding fills etc..

So please integrate copy and paste to Prime 3.0 !!!

You can vote here (If you have an active/paid technical support): http://communities.ptc.com/community/mathcad?view=idea

Copy and paste regions to other applications is a feature for Mathcad Prime 3.0. We are developing it now.

Mona

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:mzeftel)

Mona Zeftel wrote:

Copy and paste regions to other applications is a feature for Mathcad Prime 3.0. We are developing it now.

Mona

Good news.

Very dissapointed in 2.0. I thought some basic features would be there in this Prime 2.0.

Trying to do a report, and cannot copy a graph to Word. Is this 2012? Or are we in 1995 still?

Dear Mona,

now we have Prime 3.0, but nothing changed. It is still not possible to copy a vector graphic to another application via clipboard. Only bitmaps with poor quality can be copied via clipboard.

I am really disappointed !!!

Why don't you develop a Mathcad 16 with 64 bit and the look and feel of Mathcad 15.

All versions of Prime do not behave like conventional windows programs. They are useless for me. I still have to work with Mathcad 15. For my applications of Mathcad, I see no progress since the release of Mathcad 15 in June 2010.

Top Tags