cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Error while solving Odesolve() function

Mech_Engineer
1-Newbie

Error while solving Odesolve() function

Hello all, I hope I can get the support I need here... I am attempting to solve a kind of tedious pair of coupled diffential equations, and after a lot of trial and error I still can't get them to solve. After getting the boundary conditions defined and non-dimensionalizing the equations, I get an error which states: "The return value of this function must match the problem size." I haven't run into this error before, so I'm at a loss as to what might be wrong with the setup (perhaps the equations aren't converging?) Any help or guidance you can give me would be greatly apprecaited. I have attached a screenshot of the problem setup for thos who are interested...
2 REPLIES 2

Post an actual worksheet (preferably over in the collaboratory) rather than a picture. It's impossible to debug a picture.

"Tom Gutman" wrote:

Post an actual worksheet (preferably over in the collaboratory) rather than a picture. It's impossible to debug a picture.

Top Tags