cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

FONCTION OUEXCLUSIF

ptc-4346041
1-Newbie

FONCTION OUEXCLUSIF

Hello,

I don't understand that the solution found between functions (PhaseofTF191 OUEXCLUSIF PhaseofTF291), this isn't due to '0 'and '1'.

OUEXCLUSIF function returns '0 'when the signals are the same else '1 '.

Do you have an idea ?

Thank you very much

7 REPLIES 7

ptc-4346041 wrote:

Hello,

I don't understand that the solution found between functions (PhaseofTF191 OUEXCLUSIF PhaseofTF291), this isn't due to '0 'and '1'.

OUEXCLUSIF function returns '0 'when the signals are the same else '1 '.

Do you have an idea ?

Thank you very much

Exclusive OR returns 1 if either argument, but not both,is non-zero (true). Returns 0 otherwise. In your case the first values of PhaseofTF191 and PhaseofTF291 are 6.283 and 0 respectively, so they produce a 1. All the other terms in both vectors are non-zero, so they produce 0.

Alan

Hello,

Thank you for the help you gave me bring far.

Again 1 question to finish :

Do we can to display the phase in degree of PhaseofTF191, PhaseofTF291 and the ratio of either 2 (PhaseofTF291/PhaseofTF191) ?

Thank youv ery much.

olivier

olivier boudigue wrote:

Do we can to display the phase in degree of PhaseofTF191, PhaseofTF291 and the ratio of either 2 (PhaseofTF291/PhaseofTF191) ?

To display in degrees just divide Phase by 'deg' on the graph - see attached.

You can display the ratio of PhaseofTF291/PhaseofTF191 easily enough - see attached. In general, you would need to check that you don't have a divide by zero (which you would have if you tried to plot the inverse of this particular ratio).

Alan

PhaseofTF191etTF291 = PhaseofTF291 - PhaseofTF191.

Hello,

I have to calculate the magnitude and phase of two numbers complex.

Is that the calcul is correct between two complex numbers for phase:

PhaseofTF191etTF291 PhaseofTF291 = - PhaseofTF191.

I'm surprize that the phase is always the same for these clues:

PhaseofTF191etTF291
PhaseofTF391etTF491
PhaseofTF591etTF691

Because the parameters ua, us and r change habits and beginning of the file.

To enter the degree, I use (180/pi) is that correct ?

olivier boudigue wrote:

I'm surprize that the phase is always the same for these clues:

PhaseofTF191etTF291
PhaseofTF391etTF491
PhaseofTF591etTF691

Because the parameters ua, us and r change habits and beginning of the file.

Looking in more detail at your definitions of TF191 etc (something I've avoided doing until now!) I see that they are defined such that the ratio of TF291 to TF191 reduces to y(tpas/x(tpas) which has no imaginary component (ie it is all real). The phase of the ratio is therefore always zero. (The separate angle calculations jump between 180degrees and 360degrees rather than just giving zero - I'm not sure why, I guess it has to do with details of the angle function and rounding error).

To enter the degree, I use (180/pi) is that correct ?

Normally, you would only need to use the built-in word 'deg' (which is pi/180), except that, for some reason you've redefined deg to be 1 in your latest file!

Alan

Hello Stevens, Hello everyone,

I thank all the forum to help you bring to me.

I don't understand that you mean to tell me.

If you wish, you can change the phase and I will have a vision of what you think.

For the phase in degrees, I will to like calculate the pulse duration of Phase = f (TPAS).

Phase = (360/6.7) * length

I want to put in this table that the pulse duration of the high level.

I'm not sure of this code !

Times would be in a table.

how to make the data in time in table ?

Thank you very much

Top Tags