cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Formula-Wrap-Mathcad-Prime

jbraun
1-Newbie

Formula-Wrap-Mathcad-Prime

Hello,

It is possible to wrap a longer formula in Mathcad-Prime, so it can fit in the boundaries of the page ?

Jeff

4 REPLIES 4
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:jbraun)

No. Yet another missing feature of Prime.

Hello,

this is one of the features announced to be realized in Mathcad Prime 4.0.

Best regards, J. Dessecker

jbraun
1-Newbie

okay that sounds nice, but we will see what the future brings

I also had some problems with the units, especially when i worked with matrix and had to solve equation systems.

In this case i had to copy the same matrix, but without units to get proper solutions...

In my opinion, PTC should open an improvement thread (something like a categorie), so every user could post the features which they would like to see in the upcoming version.

I think improvements are in developper's interest and they should be one of the main goals of a bulletin board.

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

In my opinion, PTC should open an improvement thread (something like a categorie), so every user could post the features which they would like to see in the upcoming version.

If you have current maintenance you can post ideas here: https://www.ptcusercommunity.com/community/mathcad/content?filterID=contentstatus[published]~objecttype~objecttype[idea]

There's not much point though. The top idea sums it up. First, implement everything we have in Mathcad 15, then worry about other stuff. When they eventually get to that other stuff, which is years away at the current rate of progress, there is a long list of things we have been asking for for more than a decade, and PTC knows what they are. At the current development rate it will be at least 10-15 years before those are also completed.

Top Tags