cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Free Sources to Learn Mathcad

rubenvillarreal
13-Aquamarine

Free Sources to Learn Mathcad

That's the question,

What are the best free sources to learn mathcad?

Thank you all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

One of the really nice things about Mathcad (in my opinion) is that it looks and reads like you would write the math with a pencil.  (Mostly.)  So, once you learn the editor--how to create the notation on the page--you already know the tool.

Dive in!  Start playing.  Follow this forum, it's a great place to learn methods and tricks.  (There are some really bright people here willing to help us.)

Basic engineering:

Differential equations are a bit more complex

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Visit PTC's "Learning Exchange": All PTC Mathcad Tutorials

Better use not general book or help but books with subject: Mathcad + someone (one science technical area).

What is your area (of interest)?

My fault,

Mechanical Engineering and Differential Equations

Choose a subject that involves mathematics and use Mathcad as a tool to work that subject. Search Mathcad's built-in help (first) then this forum if you run into problems (Note that a lot of questions have been asked AND answered already!).

If that doesn't solve the problem, post it here.

Success!
Luc

One of the really nice things about Mathcad (in my opinion) is that it looks and reads like you would write the math with a pencil.  (Mostly.)  So, once you learn the editor--how to create the notation on the page--you already know the tool.

Dive in!  Start playing.  Follow this forum, it's a great place to learn methods and tricks.  (There are some really bright people here willing to help us.)

Basic engineering:

Differential equations are a bit more complex

Top Tags