cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Image Display

ptc-2125280
1-Newbie

Image Display

Is it possible to display a matrix as an image (as was possible in Mathcad 15)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OK:

"The picture operator functionality is not yet available in Mathcad Prime product family. Please refer to the page 47 of Migration guide(available under "Getting Started" tab of Mathcad Prime) to get the list of supported and unsupported features."

from tech support.

Oh well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

For a what do you need that?

Hi Vladimir, I want to read in an image, mathematically manipulate it, and see the result immediately in the sheet. It seems that in Mathcad Prime 2.0, you can insert a picture, but there is no placeholder for associated matrix. In Mathcad 15 (and in Mathcad Prime 2.0), one can read in an image into a matrix variable. In both (but more so in Prime 2.0), one can manipulate the image mathematically in sophisticated ways. But only in Mathcad 15 it seems can you display the resulting matrix as an image. In Prime 2.0, one has to save the image, then insert it (statically), which is far inferior (unless I'm missing something, which I hope I am).

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-2125280)

Can't you just use M15 for this operation?

Mike

I'm doing just that (and thankful PTC is supporting BOTH!).

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Dean Sieglaff wrote:

I'm doing just that (and thankful PTC is supporting BOTH!).

I don't think they have a choice until Prime has all missing features.

Mike

OK:

"The picture operator functionality is not yet available in Mathcad Prime product family. Please refer to the page 47 of Migration guide(available under "Getting Started" tab of Mathcad Prime) to get the list of supported and unsupported features."

from tech support.

Oh well.

ttokoro
20-Turquoise

Using excel component, now Prime can do. 

image.png

Top Tags