cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Mathcad Prime 7.0.0 Unknown error: MuPAD_unresponsive

BH_10632842
3-Visitor

Mathcad Prime 7.0.0 Unknown error: MuPAD_unresponsive

Hello I am trying to use Mathcad Prime 7.0.0 to solve equations, but no matter the equation, i have tried many, it always gives me Mupad_Unresponsive. Below is a simple example of the problem i have been encountering.

Screenshot_29.png

P.S. I have tried uninstalling license, both in appdata and user, reinstalling mathcad, still doesn't work.

Screenshot_30.png

4 REPLIES 4

Yes, this is indeed the same problem, although i'm not seeing any solutions on the problem. The "solution" the reply gives is to delete symbolic evaluations, although symbolic evaluations is what we use to solve in Mathcad, and as such is not a "solution" but a removal of an entire system i cannot use. I am looking for an answer that can let me use symbolic evaluations.

BH_10632842_0-1695737682955.png

^I need to be able to use this

ttokoro
20-Turquoise
(To:BH_10632842)

image.png

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:BH_10632842)

You are not supposed to get an error message involving/mentioning MuPad, since that symbolic engine was removed from Prime after Prime 6. Yours is Prime 7...

You should open a support case with PTC to have them help you remedy the situation.

Success!
Luc

Top Tags