cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Mathcad notes

jkrulak
1-Newbie

Mathcad notes

Hello,

i do not know if it is possible do in Mathcad 15 but i will try ask it: i need to do notes next to edge from other side but i do not make any extra lines. I will explain it on the picture.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not sure I really understand what you demand. You want your text box to go beyond the page border over to the right? Just resize the text region and drag the right border over to the right to do so.

You can also move the whole text region so that its right borer is beyound the page margin. That way Mathcad will not atomatically insert line breaks at the border.

But you have to be aware that you may run into undesired effects when printing that worksheet.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Not sure I really understand what you demand. You want your text box to go beyond the page border over to the right? Just resize the text region and drag the right border over to the right to do so.

You can also move the whole text region so that its right borer is beyound the page margin. That way Mathcad will not atomatically insert line breaks at the border.

But you have to be aware that you may run into undesired effects when printing that worksheet.

ELSID
4-Participant
(To:jkrulak)

I believe you are looking for something similar to "comments" in MS word, where the text show up on the outside of the border. This is not possible in MathCAD 15. I do not have Prime, so not sure if that is a feature there. If not, it could be a request.

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:ELSID)

If not, it could be a request.

In which case we might even get it before the end of the century

I thought it is not possible. Thank you for your response

tietjee
14-Alexandrite
(To:jkrulak)

It is possible to add an annotation to an equation. Right click on the equation. There will be a drop down box, select annotation. This will provide a location to add comments. Hope this helps.

Thank you, but it is not just right what i have looked for.

Top Tags